Old Bills Booster Club

This the first time I've tried to initiate a discussion, so I don't know if I'm following protocall or not. I left Buffalo {Lancaster really} in 1972, for a job in W. Palm Beach. I was an original Season ticket holder and have never stopped following the Bills. Myself and my brother-in-law were very involved as officers in the Bills Booster club as it was known at the time. I don't know how many of the old members are still around, but we had monthly meetings where many of the old time great players attended answered questions, had dinner with us and hung around after for drinks. We had bigger annual dinners where many of the players and coaches showed up with wives. These were REALLY fun times for Bills fans. I recall an evening where many of the Bills AND Cleveland Browns players came [ they were n town for a charity baskekball game]. We also used to meet up with the players [ no meeting involved] at the Camelot Motor Lodge, just to hang out and talk ball. As a matter of fact they did not have a problem with us attending practices which was also fun. Now a days we go up to Buffalo for a gamee now and then, but have Sunday ticket and the whole family gets together every Sunday for the GAME.

I'm really wondering if any of that old gang is still reading these post and care to comment.

• 1 month later...