Post Draft Poll 2018. Fan confidence in McBeane

Post-Draft Poll 2018. Fan confidence in McBeane  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Now that the 2018 draft is completed, has your confidene changed regarding McDermott and Beane are going in the right direction?

• We love the Bills brain trust. They will turn this franchise into consistant winners and eventually win a Super Bowl.
    • They have been doing a pretty good job so far, I feel optimistic about our future with McDermott and Beane at the helm.
    • Some of the moves they have made are questionable. They may have gotten lucky in 2017. I'm still undecided.
    • This seems like the same thing we have seen for the last 18 years. The 2018 draft had better produce results or they are gone.
    • McDermott and Beane don't have a clue. Dump them now.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/05/2018 at 11:45 PM

I ran this poll prior to the draft.  I am interested to see how the Bills faithful feel about McDermott and Beane.  Are you more confident in the "Process" or have you lost confidence in the Bills management?

After the poll is closed . I will share the results of before vs after the 2018 draft.

( My apologies to those that dislike the term McBeane.  I have removed it from the questions, but left it in the title due to conserve space.)