Bills DVDs available - fundraiser for Campy

Fezmid

I did this once before for a fundraiser for TSW and managed to raise some decent money for SDS, so I'd like to try it again here.

Our very own Campy is raising money to fight Multiple Sclerosis and is asking for donations ( http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showtopic=20301 ).

As some may know, I have a bunch of Bills DVDs available to TSW members ( http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showtopic=9546 ), including the Bills/Vikes game from '02 which I havn't announced yet (but that I quietly put into the Trading Post thread). The deal is such:

If people want to contribute to Campy, but also want some DVDs, and are torn between the two, you can do both at once. Pick 4 DVDs for $25 (or 8 DVDs for $50), and all $25 (or $50) will go to Campy (ie: I'll eat the shipping costs and the media). I'll do this for the next week, until Sunday 3/20/05, so get your orders in. Send me the money and I"ll forward it all on to him at the end of the week, along with a list of who donated (so you can check with him if you don't trust me :lol: ).

If anyone's interested, PM me.

CW

Hey fez - Sunday 3/15/05?

Today is 3/15/05

:lol:

Where do you want the checks sent? To You or directly to Campy?

I suggest that you enlist campy to take checks sent to him and then to email mail you with the send WHICH DVDs to WHOM afterwards - I mean for all you are doing for him, I think it isn't asking much for him to simply do some of the paperwork

justa sug.

:P

RichNJoisy

and

RevNJoisy

CNJBBB

Whoops, I messed up the date. :lol: I changed it to the 20th.

It's probably easier to send payment (Paypal or check) to me; I know Campy's had some problems with his internet connection and all. However, if people feel more comfortable sending it to Campy, that works for me; just realize that there will be a delay of a few in getting the DVDs. People would also have to clearly state that it's a donation for DVDs so he doesn't think it's just a plain donation.

BTW Rich -- you can make your donation in wings; pack 'em in dry ice and send them my way, ok? :P

CW

Whoops, I messed up the date. :P  I changed it to the 20th.

It's probably easier to send payment (Paypal or check) to me; I know Campy's had some problems with his internet connection and all.  However, if people feel more comfortable sending it to Campy, that works for me; just realize that there will be a delay of a few in getting the DVDs.  People would also have to clearly state that it's a donation for DVDs so he doesn't think it's just a plain donation.

BTW Rich -- you can make your donation in wings; pack 'em in dry ice and send them my way, ok? :P

CW

274976[/snapback]

Expect a check from me - only have to remember....duh...

Having some real wing withdrawal huh my friend? I'll be cooking 'em up this saturday - The CNJBBB is meeting to discuss a new webhost and other business. I plan to have on the CD of the Seahawks game you gave me.

(didn't mean to rub this in :lol: - Look at it this way, September is only (gulp) 6 months away.)

RnJ

FWIW, I replaced my faulty cable modem yesterday, so I shouldn't have any difficulties responding to pledges & donations. *knocks on wood*

By all means, feel free to send PayPal to prosetcorp@cox.net or PM me for my mailing address. Checks sent via snail mail can be made out to National MS Society. If you'd prefer to send your pledge directly to Fezmid, that works too. Either way, we'll see to it that you get your DVDs and that your pledge will go to help in the fight against MS!

Thanks all!

where do we get a list of our choices?  i am interested.

276967[/snapback]

Umm, if you read the original post there is a link to the post on the Trading Post that has the information... :doh:

CW

Fezmid,

I ment to pm you the other day about this but I was just recently given about 20-25 tapes with close to 40 Bills games on them. From the early 90's on. Mostly the Kelly years. If this is something that you might be interested in let me know. I have the first two Superbowls and alot of playoff games from back then.

Fezmid,

I ment to pm you the other day about this but I was just recently given about 20-25 tapes with close to 40 Bills games on them.  From the early 90's on.  Mostly the Kelly years.  If this is something that you might be interested in let me know.  I have the first two Superbowls and alot of playoff games from back then.

289295[/snapback]

Definately interested, but no time to convert them at the moment. If you're offereing to convert them to DVD... :blink:

CW

Definately interested, but no time to convert them at the moment.  If you're offereing to convert them to DVD... :)

CW

289301[/snapback]

I don't have a dvdr yet :blink: . Just keep in mind that I have them and anytime you want to borrow any of them the offer is there.

Campy, I just made a deal with Fezmid, so expect $20 coming from me!

289329[/snapback]

Thanks Smoker2Buffalo- I really appreciate it!

You and others here on TBD (you all know who you are) have exceeded my wildest expectations! :blink:

I think we need to have another fund raiser.  A "lets raise enough money to buy CW a 2nd computer so he can burn these DVDs faster" fund raiser.  :D

289374[/snapback]

:blink:

I wouldn't turn it down though :)

CW

I just wanted to give a big THANK YOU to everyone who participated in the fundraiser! I just sent a check for $150 to Campy (and that doesn't include payments that people made to him directly). Overall, I think it was a ringing success!!!

Not only are Bills fans the best in the league, we're also the most generous! Well done everyone! Campy and I both appreciate the support.

CW

I just wanted to give a big THANK YOU to everyone who participated in the fundraiser!  I just sent a check for $150 to Campy (and that doesn't include payments that people made to him directly).  Overall, I think it was a ringing success!!!

Not only are Bills fans the best in the league, we're also the most generous!  Well done everyone!  Campy and I both appreciate the support.

CW

291418[/snapback]

Well said Fezmid.

The

total

contribution

from

TBD/TSW

is....

(drumroll please)....

........ $417.00!!!!! :P

A sincere Thank-you to each and every one of you!

I'll let you know final totals after the Walk on the 10th.

In the meantime, if you'd still like to get involved, click my sig and sponsor me online via the MS Society's website :P