Is it safe to say... Demulling will be Lion?

Rudyc80

The Detroit board cliams to have insiders all around yet they claim he was gonna sign today and it didnt happen. then the guy covers up and says the latest by Monday afternoon. One claims to have family on the bills whos the bills equipment manager and says taht TD told him not to make a demulling jersey(which is funny since olineman like demulling would not get a jersey at his press conference since last time i checked he wasnt a star player like randy moss lol)and its funny since this guy really thinks TD called him and said we MIGHt sign this guy so have a jersey ready...are you kidding me!

My point of all this is...im wondering if anyone knows any facts like if we are still in teh running or has there been a real source saying he has chose that weak ass lions team over ours? I know Bills-guy-in-malta will say hes a lion but id like to think we have a shot at this guy regardless of the two teams cap situations!

So i ask...does anyone have solid info on teh latest? Bils daily seems to think we are his likley choice after reading todays headline.

CMON TD...GET THIS GUY

The Detroit board cliams to have insiders all around yet they claim he was gonna sign today and it didnt happen. then the guy covers up and says the latest by Monday afternoon. One claims to have family on the bills whos the bills equipment manager and says taht TD told him not to make a demulling jersey(which is funny since olineman like demulling would not get a jersey at his press conference since last time i checked he wasnt a star player like randy moss lol)and its funny since this guy really thinks TD called him and said we MIGHt sign this guy so have a jersey ready...are you kidding me!

My point of all this is...im wondering if anyone knows any facts like if we are still in teh running or has there been a real source saying he has chose that weak ass lions team over ours? I know Bills-guy-in-malta will say hes a lion but id like to think we have a shot at this guy regardless of the two teams cap situations!

So i ask...does anyone have solid info on teh latest? Bils daily seems to think we are his likley choice after reading todays headline.

CMON TD...GET THIS GUY

273544[/snapback]

Lion`s fan`s claim we don`t have cap room so he`ll be sighning with them soon

I read the Lions board.  The guy did say DeMulling would sign Sunday, then he said he would sign no later than Monday afternoon.  What I noticed is that he did not say was who DeMulling would sign with.  He just said he would sign.

273563[/snapback]

They need OL help as much as we do. But they are banking on this guy and we are just hoping we can get him at a good price!