4-18: Kim Pegula on NFL Total Access

Bills co-owner Kim Pegula was asked Wednesday on the NFL Network how involved she and her husband, Terry Pegula, are in the vetting and selection process of draft picks. Kim Pegula: "I'd like to think really involved, but not really. Especially this year because we have the picks that we do and kind of the needs that we have -- maybe at quarterback -- so those are important positions. My husband and I, we have been on trips to see players and we have been talking with our GM Brandon Beane and Coach McDermott nonstop, and the scouts, things like that. But you know what? We don't watch film. We're not there at all the games. I personally don't know what I'm watching anyways in terms of that. So we let them really make the decisions, but we want to be part of the conversation."

Asked Wednesday on the NFL Network if it is important for her to "sign off" on a quarterback drafted, Bills owner Kim Pegula said, "I wouldn't say sign off on, but as certainly someone who is going to be representing our team, we like to just get to know them as much as we can before, during, after. So I think that's something that we would definitely want to be a part of and be in the conversation with, with our head coach."

Asked Wednesday by the NFL Network where she will be draft night, Bills owner Kim Pegula said, "I will be in Buffalo in the war room. At the big table."

i?img=%2Fi%2Fcolumnists%2Ffull%2Frodak_mike.png&w=80&h=80&scale=crop
Mike Rodak, ESPN Staff Writer