Barnwell: 5 Offseason Moves The Bills Should Make To Improve in 2018

BuffaloRush

6 hours ago, Buddo said:

I'd tend to agree. I think Davis is being viewed as a cheaper alternative to Gaines, tbh, with the assumption that Gaines will get a far bigger offer than the Bills would make him. He might actually be a better player, as well, although that would be debateable.

I'm not enamoured of the 'trade Glenn' notion unless it can be done for a serious move up in the first round of the draft. I think we are better off keeping him, and using him at RT, where he won't have to move his feet quite as much.

I don't think he currently has that much trade value, after the poor season he just had (fitness wise), but hes no trouble, works hard, and when healthy is a good player. I'd rather keep him, get him healthy, back to playing well, and then look to trade him, after next season, when if my scenario plays out, he will have way more value.

I'd be happy to see the much maligned Brown return, as I don't think he's a problem. You might get a 'hometown discount', and if you do, you need to snap it up. The interior of the D-Line is a bigger problem than Brown is, if we don't persuade Kyle to return.

the interior of the dline is why people are complaining about our lb corp and blindly labeling the league's leading tackler as not good enough. the dline needs way more attention than our linebackers.

• Like (+1) 1