Giants withdraw contract offer to Burress

| Withdraw Offer from Burress - from www.KFFL.com

Thu, 10 Mar 2005 11:05:30 -0800

Michael Eisen, of Giants.com, reports the New York Giants have ended their pursuit of free agent WR Plaxico Burress (Steelers), who visited the team Wednesday, March 9. "The New York Giants are no longer interested in free agent wide receiver Plaxico Burress and have withdrawn their offer," general manager Ernie Accorsi said.

Looks like Plaxico is unwanted. I'm guessing he signs a 1 year deal somewhere.

| Withdraw Offer from Burress - from www.KFFL.com

Thu, 10 Mar 2005 11:05:30 -0800

Michael Eisen, of Giants.com, reports the New York Giants have ended their pursuit of free agent WR Plaxico Burress (Steelers), who visited the team Wednesday, March 9. "The New York Giants are no longer interested in free agent wide receiver Plaxico Burress and have withdrawn their offer," general manager Ernie Accorsi said.

Looks like Plaxico is unwanted.  I'm guessing he signs a 1 year deal somewhere.

269787[/snapback]

I heard he would fail his physical, maybe, eh?

True, but he seemed to have good chemistry with Big Ben last year.  I'm guessing he re-ups with the Steelers for one more year.

269818[/snapback]

too late -- they've already signed his replacement and don't have the cap dollars to do anything for plax.........i'll bet two superbowl tickets he ends up in minny.......

too late -- they've already signed his replacement and don't have the cap dollars to do anything for plax.........i'll bet two superbowl tickets he ends up in minny.......

269821[/snapback]

I hear Tice has some SB tix you can buy for just a couple extra dollars over ...