Unintended Consequences

When POTUS was merely a candidate he made many promises. Most were mocked by his opponents as impossible, some were viewed skeptically by members of his own political party, and it remains to be seen how much of the Republican platform will see the light of legislative day. One promise had to do with exposing corruption in government.

During the campaign his opponents joined together to derail the efforts of the opposite party (and, as it turned out, the will of those driving the majority of the electoral votes) by any means possible. If his opponents efforts had prevailed, none of the double-dealing, back stabbing, dark alliances of convenience and general dishonesty would need come to light. But, for his opponents, the very worst thing happened; he won the election.

At this point the Obama/Pelosi/Schumer cabal along with a cast of lesser dim bulbs are scampering for cover as emails, testimony and other evidences point to the dirty underbelly of politics in the 21st Century.

Attention Democrats: If you were in on your party’s dirty dealings, run for cover; if you weren’t, step back and take a good look at your party leaders. Even the MSM may be on the brink of defecting to the side of truth in government.

• Like (+1) 2

It's an unintended consequence but I had called a girl who blew me off Thursday too heavy for me and not very attractive because she has to cake on makeup.  She bitched at me for the first day and has now been blowing my phone up asking how I'm doing and what I'm up to, asking me to take her out...

Unintended consequences... She's easily and 8 to an eight and a half of 10

2 hours ago, Boyst62 said:

It's an unintended consequence but I had called a girl who blew me off Thursday too heavy for me and not very attractive because she has to cake on makeup.  She bitched at me for the first day and has now been blowing my phone up asking how I'm doing and what I'm up to, asking me to take her out...

Unintended consequences... She's easily and 8 to an eight and a half of 10

Are you sure she was a girl? Did you give her the Old Crockodile Dundee test?

• Haha (+1) 1