OT - Bugs bunny has a face lift

Pitta

Talk about extreme makeovers. Take a look at what's happening to Daffy and Bugs.

http://img183.exs.cx/img183/2194/toons0qs.jpg

Hoping to breathe new life into its animated Looney Tunes franchise and prop up the WB television network's slumping Kids' WB line-up, Time Warner Inc.'s Warner Bros. is planning to launch a new cartoon series this fall based on "re-imagined" versions of Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Tasmanian Devil, Lola Bunny, Road Runner and Wile E. Coyote.

Warner Bros. has created angular, slightly menacing-looking versions of the classic Looney Tunes characters for its new series, dubbed "Loonatics" and set in the year 2772.

Names for the new characters haven't been finalized, but they are likely to be derived from the originals: Buzz Bunny, for example.

I reckon they look crazy

The classic looney toons are the greatest cartoons ever in my opinion. I still like to watch Bugs Bunny.... :lol:

267561[/snapback]

Totally agree -- Bugs Bunny Road Runner Show was the best, problem I have is finding them on any station.

Totally agree -- Bugs Bunny Road Runner Show was the best, problem I have is finding them on any station.

267589[/snapback]

...and then finding them un-edited, because, you know, those cartoons are what made me the racist, violent, cross-dressing scum I am today... :lol:

...and then finding them un-edited, because, you know, those cartoons are what made me the racist, violent, cross-dressing scum I am today...  :lol:

267635[/snapback]

I thought alcohol did that to you?

I thought that came from the time you spent with Michael Jackson at the Neverland Ranch???

267642[/snapback]

Sorry, but the terms of the settlement preclude me from commenting.