Emotional rant

BLoFanatic

I am so emotional right now!! I have been a Bills fan since I was 5 years old before the super bowl years. I have and a lot of you guys have been loyal throughout these years. We have represented the Bills to Family and friends. We have put blood sweat and tears to this team. We have traveled and attended Bills games. We have been made fun of and have been the laughing stock for many years. We are family!! I can’t even begin to explain the memories of attending tailgating at Bills games. I have never jumped through tables but I have done plenty of bowling bowl shots lol. This is big for this organization to put this curse behind us. I am so happy for Kyle Williams!! Man I’m drunk be safe enjoy the night Bills fans. We deserve it!!! We are the best fans in football!! Period!!!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

I hear you loud and clear.  It's okay to be emotional and excited.  I'm a lifelong Bills fan in my late 30's - this is a big day.  Real fans know this.

I've been hearing how I should doubt this QB, and this coach, and all of the coaches for that matter, and the entire personnel in general really all year, but now it's a clean slate and it's the playoffs.  THE MOTHERF***ING PLAYOFFS.  Marcus Murphy might be my favorite RB of all time next month for all I care, this is the squad I've always cheered for, regardless of players (although the Shady injury is terrifying, he's incredible and we need him).  It is what is though, trust the process.  It worked.  We're in the playoffs.  The process f**ing works.

Super cool with playing the Jags as well.  Give me a young team prone to emotion that may have even less overall experience than this team.  This could get special, be excited.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Been a Bills fan since the day I was born. Never once wavered. Not through an 0-8 start in '10 (brought my future wife to her first bills game that year - our first win of the season against the lions, and the game the next week or 2 weeks later in cinci - another win - as we were living in OH when we met). Didn't waver through the embarrassment of the Rex Ryan era embarrassment (albeit short-lived, thankfully). I will support this team until the day I die, no matter what.

• Like (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, RobH063 said:

Hey man, enjoy tonight because you're gonna hate tomorrow :blink:

15 minutes ago, Hurricane Marv said:

I hear you loud and clear.  It's okay to be emotional and excited.  I'm a lifelong Bills fan in my late 30's - this is a big day.  Real fans know this.

I've been hearing how I should doubt this QB, and this coach, and all of the coaches for that matter, and the entire personnel in general really all year, but now it's a clean slate and it's the playoffs.  THE MOTHERF***ING PLAYOFFS.  Marcus Murphy might be my favorite RB of all time next month for all I care, this is the squad I've always cheered for, regardless of players (although the Shady injury is terrifying, he's incredible and we need him).  It is what is though, trust the process.  It worked.  We're in the playoffs.  The process f**ing works.

Super cool with playing the Jags as well.  Give me a young team prone to emotion that may have even less overall experience than this team.  This could get special, be excited.  

Thanks Marv!! Enjoy the experience we deserve it!!!

I sat 30 feet away from the TV, in the farthest seat that you can still see in our open concept house.  I sat there as Cincy was driving, not making a peep as the rest of my family was reacting to the poor throws from Dalton with colorful words.  I sat there saying to myself don't get your hopes up, don't be foolish.  Got my hopes up in the past.  I stood up slowly as the pass was made and then ran around the house celebrating with my father, brother and mom.  Years of going to school with Bills jerseys and being made fun of as the team that sucks, going to school on draft day wearing a Bills helmet and more laughter.  I got a chance to watch the Bills clinch the playoffs for the first time in my life.  It was certainly emotional, especially to do that with my family around me.  We've watched every game throughout the drought, this was a new feeling after a Bills game.  I can finally feel proud of my team and wear that too tight helmet like an idiot with my head held high!  Can't wait to see my first Bills playoff game!

I felt the emotion too haha

Happy New Year!!

Edited by Buffalo30

I don’t give a !@#$!!! If I am going to get a !@#$ing hangover this is the !@#$ing time to have one. So !@#$ off!!!!

17 minutes ago, CLTbills said:

Been a Bills fan since the day I was born. Never once wavered. Not through an 0-8 start in '10 (brought my future wife to her first bills game that year - our first win of the season against the lions, and the game the next week or 2 weeks later in cinci - another win - as we were living in OH when we met). Didn't waver through the embarrassment of the Rex Ryan era embarrassment (albeit short-lived, thankfully). I will support this team until the day I die, no matter what.

Thats right!! That’s why we are the best fans in sports!! We deserve this! 

52 minutes ago, Buffalo30 said:

I sat 30 feet away from the TV, in the farthest seat that you can still see in our open concept house.  I sat there as Cincy was driving, not making a peep as the rest of my family was reacting to the poor throws from Dalton with colorful words.  I sat there saying to myself don't get your hopes up, don't be foolish.  Got my hopes up in the past.  I stood up slowly as the pass was made and then ran around the house celebrating with my father, brother and mom.  Years of going to school with Bills jerseys and being made fun of as the team that sucks, going to school on draft day wearing a Bills helmet and more laughter.  I got a chance to watch the Bills clinch the playoffs for the first time in my life.  It was certainly emotional, especially to do that with my family around me.  We've watched every game throughout the drought, this was a new feeling after a Bills game.  I can finally feel proud of my team and wear that too tight helmet like an idiot with my head held high!  Can't wait to see my first Bills playoff game!

I felt the emotion too haha

Happy New Year!!

I did the same thing.  I said "well, at least we won.  Now the Bengals are going to come up short".  When was the last time everything went our way?  Never!  The curse is over!

• Like (+1) 1