Len Pasquarelli

Bills | Henry for Shelton Trade Dead? - from www.KFFL.com

Sat, 5 Mar 2005 05:50:37 -0800

ESPN.com's Len Pasquarelli reports a potential trade between the Buffalo Bills and Arizona Cardinals that would have sent RB Travis Henry to Arizona for OT L.J. Shelton appears dead.

Bears | Landing Spot for Shelton? - from www.KFFL.com

Sat, 5 Mar 2005 05:49:45 -0800

ESPN.com's Len Pasquarelli reports the Chicago Bears appear to be the likely landing spot for OT L.J. Shelton, of the Arizona Cardinals, who is on the trading block.

Bears | Miller Agrees to Five-Year Deal - from www.KFFL.com

Mon, 7 Mar 2005 12:57:34 -0800

Jay Glazer, of FOXSports.com, reports the Chicago Bears have agreed to a five-year deal with free agent OT Fred Miller (Titans). Financial terms were not disclosed.

One would think now that Pas hass got #2 wrong already since the bears just signed Miller.

Probably is 2- for 2 in getting the "dead trade" wrong too.

Or could it have been that Angelo floated the news tidbit to Lenny P to push F. Miller's agent to come to terms?

Or the more likely possibility, since TD is close to Lenny P, TD used him to send a signal to Arizona.

For all we know, Chicago was in hot talks with both Miller & Arizona on Saturday, and the trade was off. Just like John Clayton reported two weeks ago that Bills/Cards trade is wrapped up.

One week ago, Holcomb was about to sign at least a $8MM contract with Browns.

I agree GG

I think some of the GM's are using the media bigtime - no need to bring in any ringers

Like I said in a post last week - Dennis should learn from the computer in WarGames the best choice is not to play

(....ie: games with TD - you'll lose)

On the other hand, TD now has me so befuddled I am not sure he even WANTS Shelton now! :huh: