SDS...seeking an extension to the

nodnarb

I went to make my picks last week, clicked the Football Pool link at the top of twobillsdrive.com, and was taken to a page for setting up new pickem contests, rather than the login for our contest. I figured it was temporarily down...came back later, same thing, and so on. Just today I realized that the link was wrong, and the correct one is at the top of the TBD forum page in your permalink section. I wonder if others have tripped on this as well...

Anyway, I made my picks but I can't pick the Colts/Indy game cuz I missed it by a day. Why not extend it till Wednesday morning or even Wed. evening? Late people, or those who tripped on the other link, are going to have a 1-game disadvantage...and we can't have that, can we?

:(

19901[/snapback]

I thought Thurs night games were not being played in the pick em contest? Otherwise I missed it too.

I went to make my picks last week, clicked the Football Pool link at the top of twobillsdrive.com, and was taken to a page for setting up new pickem contests, rather than the login for our contest. I figured it was temporarily down...came back later, same thing, and so on. Just today I realized that the link was wrong, and the correct one is at the top of the TBD forum page in your permalink section. I wonder if others have tripped on this as well...

Anyway, I made my picks but I can't pick the Colts/Indy game cuz I missed it by a day. Why not extend it till Wednesday morning or even Wed. evening? Late people, or those who tripped on the other link, are going to have a 1-game disadvantage...and we can't have that, can we?

:(

19901[/snapback]

No pre-sunday games are included in the picks, I believe. All Season

Correct me if I'm wrong someone.