Week 12 prospect watch

YoloinOhio

On 11/18/2017 at 9:41 PM, YoloinOhio said:

I think this is at least the 2nd Tennessee game they’ve been to fwiw 

Guice would be amazing ...

Darrel Williams (RB - LSU) is going to be a NFL back, one cut type runner, can catch the ball to and holds up in pass pro. I think he fits the Dennison offense very well (If he's still here next year). JMO, but he would be a fantastic mid to late round back to add to the roster, 4 year player, always productive and low mileage. 

I think Guice would be great, but I dont see them spending a high pick on a RB this year, unless they move Shady....

On 11/18/2017 at 9:16 PM, Kirby Jackson said:

Wonder who they are looking at with LSU - Vols? LSU has a LB that I love (Devin White) but he’s a sophomore. Guice maybe? Key? 

Devin White is going to be a stud, if he can develop some consistent recognition in the run game and continue developing in coverage, watch out. He's already a heat seeking missile as is. Much like Rashaan Evans will climb boards this year, I would expect White to do the same next year if he doesn't start high to begin with. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.