Bills defense since week 5 among worst in NFL

Just now, Albwan said:

I'm dreading that game. brady is going to wreck this defense, and a field goal

or two isn't going to work. patriots will treat that week like a week off and still

win by 30 effortlessly.

My only hope is that Peterman is playing by then. The Pats D isn't great so at least we'd be able to maybe keep it looking somewhat close. But if Tyrod is still starting I probably will have stopped watching anyways. I can only take so much now that I'm older. Definitely other things to do if they're just going to get destroyed.

Just now, SaviorPeterman said:

The warning signs were there for a while and I tried telling folks this defense was a fraud especially after we couldn't even beat a terrible Bengals team on the road with 3 turnovers. And I was certainly convinced after the bye week against a terrible Bucs team at home we also needed 4 TO's to barely win.

Patriots games will certainly be ugly, as will the next two on the road in LA/KC and still think the Dolphins are going to smash this team twice too as they play good enough to make the playoffs.

Colts game will be the 2011 version of the Broncos game and the obligatory meaningless late season win common in Buffalo.

As far as I can tell, the Chargers and Colts games are the only two games we'll likely be able to win. Pats and Phins will probably stomp us twice.