Should this be a TD-type cheap fill a gap FA move?

How 'bout GB's David Martin? He's big, strong and athletic. He's a hugh receiver. Only problem is he seems to be injured more than I would like to see. Never know if being put on an injury list isn't just a roster move at times. Just in case get the good doctor that checked out Willis and see what his health status looks like.

On another note. Not to pick on GB, but I wonder what it would take to get that RFA/RT Kevin Barry? Not quite sure how all that restricted free agency works, but if memory serves me correctly, Spikes and Lindell were RFAs and we got them.

Lindell was an UFA and Spikes was a transitional FA, meaning the Bengals only had the right to match any offer he got. As for Barry, it depends on what level they tendered him at, and if it was $1.43M, that's the 1st round compensation and too much. Lastly WRT Martin, he's had nagging injuries, not a busted knee that needs to heal, and no doctor can tell you he will or won't stay healthy in the future. Most likely he won't. And Franks is still out there.