Is anything going on?

jahnyc

I know the long-snapper from KC has apparently scheduled a visit, but I am a little surprised at the lack of activity by the Bills.

I thought that releasing Bledsoe and starting Losman was only the first part of the story. The second part (at least my expectation) was that the Bills planned to improve the o-line. I think that many of us interpreted TD's statement that the offense needed to improve to mean that there were going to be additions to the o-line.

So, we lose Jennings, Williams and no trade for Henry.

I am starting to believe the following:

1. We are going to go with Anderson and Edwards.

2. We will not be able to find a quality LT free agent (unless we trade for Shelton-- not even sure he is "quality").

3. There is not much interest in Henry (because of the strong draft for rbs and teams know that Henry will not come back as the back-up).

It is way too early to be concerned, but I would like to think that next year's team will be an improvement over 2004.

I heard Ty Law is taking training lessons from Jim Richter to be an American Airlines pilot--they were in Buffalo today and Lawyer stopped by the plane.

Other than that, not much.

I think your assessment probably is realistic and this is not the time to panic.