MILLOY talks to LAW

I think you're both nuts to get that from that. You can throw this post back at me if it happens, but I am not worried.

261877[/snapback]

To get what from what??? Milloy talked to Law, that is all i said. I guess reading and responding you do as well as BLEDSOE!!!!

I think you're both nuts to get that from that. You can throw this post back at me if it happens, but I am not worried.

261877[/snapback]

To get what? What did I say other than it proves nothing? Yes, Milloy is trying to get him here but I'm sure a lot of other players in the league want him on their team also.

Really? Milloy's name is not mentioned once in the article. You might want to read the whole thing before you comment.

262274[/snapback]

"I'm excited about another team being excited about me. I've gotten calls from guys all over the league saying, `Ty, you've got to come here and play. We can win with you.' Lawyer called and said, `You've got to sign here so we can be reunited and do this thing all over again.' "

Page 2, first paragraph.

Really? Milloy's name is not mentioned once in the article. You might want to read the whole thing before you comment.

262274[/snapback]

Sorry, but you are wrong.

"I'm excited about another team being excited about me. I've gotten calls from guys all over the league saying, `Ty, you've got to come here and play. We can win with you.' Lawyer called and said, `You've got to sign here so we can be reunited and do this thing all over again.' " Yet he's saddened that players he's formed such close bonds with no longer will be teammates.

Sorry, but you are wrong.

"I'm excited about another team being excited about me. I've gotten calls from guys all over the league saying, `Ty, you've got to come here and play. We can win with you.' Lawyer called and said, `You've got to sign here so we can be reunited and do this thing all over again.' " Yet he's saddened that players he's formed such close bonds with no longer will be teammates.

262279[/snapback]

Why don't you read it a little more closely there before being a dick, chief.

262284[/snapback]

How is saying that MILLOY"S NAME is NOT in the article being a dick, chief. considering it is NOT, chief. There is the quote, chief.

How is saying that MILLOY"S NAME is NOT in the article being a dick, chief. considering it is NOT, chief. There is the quote, chief.

262300[/snapback]

Hmm..lot's of guys named 'Lawyer' in the NFL that would be calling up Ty Law huh? That's like saying an article on Jesus isn't about the son of God because it didn't have "Christ" included. You could easily have asked where the reference was, instead you made a dick-ish comment to the thread starter, who was right and you were wrong.

Hmm..lot's of guys named 'Lawyer' in the NFL that would be calling up Ty Law huh? That's like saying an article on Jesus isn't about the son of God because it didn't have "Christ" included. You could easily have asked where the reference was, instead you you made a dick-ish comment to the thread starter, who was right and you were wrong.

262312[/snapback]

HOLY SH-T, I am a dick. LOL! My bad! Thanks chief!