If we can't deal Travis I expect him

Bottom line is Travis hurt his value this past season. While he kept his mouth shut for the most part and tried to play the role of a team player his lack of motivation was obvious. On top of that he may have destroyed one of his only chances to remain a starter by hard balling Arizona with contract demands.

If the Bills decide on keeping Travis next year I expect him to play his ass off in what ever roll we give him. His NFL future will depend on not only how he plays but how he handles himself. So for those saying we can't keep Travis I disagree. If we keep him and he wants to see any future dollar signs in this league he will have to play his best ball. One more season like last year and Henry's value will drop even lower then it is today.

Just like TD said, if the price isn't right they won't make a deal. In todays NFL you need two quality running backs so I certainly wouldn't be surprised if Henry remains a Bill next season.

Beleive me...during training camp and preseason someones RB will go down.

Just be patient. We will get some value for TH. Who knows maybe he might save

the Bills if McGahee gets hurt.

he'll sit out if we don't trade him... he will hold out, I'd bet my life on it. Afterall, he really isn't losing that much $$, what's his base salary, like $400,000... for them, that's not alot.

BUT he may need the money considering his past wonderful financial planning :ph34r:

If the Bills keep him he will make a great benchwarmer, a decent water boy or an All-Pro clipboard holder. As soon as TD gets a couple of decent OL in the next little while, Willis is going for 2,000 in 2005. They only way Henry will see the field is if he runs the carpet sweeper after the games.