Crazy FA Spending Does Not Eqaul Wins

If you look over the past couple years the teams most active in FA Speding have not eqauted that to wins or Super Bowls (i.e. Redskins)

I trust that our GM, coach and scouts know what they are doing and are looking to model their team/spending after the Patriots.

I trust that our GM, coach and scouts know what they are doing and are looking to model their team/spending after the Patriots.

260881[/snapback]

More like the Steelers. TD never let "this guy's indispensible" talk affect his decisions there and it looks the same with JJ and PW this year.

260881[/snapback]

that is the same patriots who made a big play for derrick mason and actually offered him more money then the ravens did, right?

Well, the Dolphins did it when they spent a bunch of cash to get Steve Emtman and company a few years ago. The Redskins did it, too, bringing in Deion, Bruuuuce and company. Look what it did for them.....................

oops.

Well, the Dolphins did it when they spent a bunch of cash to get Steve Emtman and company a few years ago.  The Redskins did it, too, bringing in Deion, Bruuuuce and company.  Look what it did for them.....................

oops.

260937[/snapback]

Not to forget paying a 45M contract (with a 8M signing bonus) for

Brunell last year, only to have him benched by Gibbs in the later half

of the season.

And then signing Coles away from the Jets only to try to cut him after

his 2nd season with the team.