Graham: "Jordan Matthews eager to play Tyrod Taylor"

I think it's an especially interesting interview considering how seemingly unprompted a lot of these responses are (you'd always prefer a transcript) and the fact that he played with a QB many have/are touting as "one of the next, great QBs."

http://buffalonews.com/2017/08/12/jordan-matthews-eager-play-tyrod-taylor-keep-representing-2014-wr-draft-class/

Matthews leaves on-the-job trainee Carson Wentz in Philly and will catch passes from Tyrod Taylor.

"Tyrod's a great asset to the Bills," Matthews said. "To be able to play with him is going to be awesome because I already know what kind of person he is."

Matthews two years ago participated in offseason workouts with Taylor, running back LeSean McCoy and left guard Richie Incognito in Arizona. Matthews also has experience training in Florida with Bills receiver Anquan Boldin.

"Tyrod works hard," Matthews said. "He was always the first guy in the building whenever we were training in Arizona.

"He definitely has a savvy about him, and he understands people. He's not one of those guys who was modeled to be a quarterback but has no people skills. He knows how to lead a locker room. He knows how to talk to the receivers, the rest of the offense and get everybody pulling in the same direction."

Matthews, a 2014 second-round draft choice, went through four starting quarterbacks in Philly: Nick Foles, Mark Sanchez, Sam Bradford and Wentz. The Eagles went 24-24 in those three seasons, never reaching the playoffs.

Taylor will be Matthews' first quarterback who is a dangerous runner, a trait Matthews praised.

"And I also think he has a chip on his shoulder," Matthews said. "When you go through history, the best quarterbacks always have a chip on their shoulders.

"I'm excited to see what he's going to do."