Carolina Pathers

I like Matthews but I'm just curious would you have liked a deep play Wr or a guy like Nelson Agholor instead or Matthews?

It's not about a deep play guy it's about a guy who was not Bryce Paup he was a guy who we drafted that grew up a Bills fan and dreamed about playing for the Bills and he even visited Jim Kelly in the hospital.

This thread came from the same guy that recommends 10 cent beers in the stadium so we can see streakers.

If you remember ten cent beer night it was a about a cleveland indians, franchise that was struggling to get fans to attend games. Like the bills and one idiot front office personal decided lets have 10 cent beer night and it worked until a father and son came out of nowhere ran to second base turned around and mooned everyone I did not say this it was your friend ESPN.

Lol!

Well if you ask Pather fans that's the way they spell it not because clowns like your favorite Mr. Bean.

Please look at the Whaley drafts (Ej manuel, Sammy, Kuonjio ... please) .... only 14 players on roster ... I live in NC ... we stole two good guys for the Bills to build with ... both come from winning organizations Philly and Carolina ... something the Bills haven't sniffed since my son was born ... I'm totally OK with the new leadership team.

Do you know what eagle fans are saying about this trade? If they were worried about Sammy's foot well they did not look into Mathews did they according to people close to the Eagles management says that Mathews has not been the same player ever since he had his knee surgery. I should start about a player they are saying is not the same player he once was.