I just had a SCARRRY thought

JP-era

Consdier this:

TD traded for Drew (a statue) and drafted Mike William, very high, and signed him for big money.

Was this done to protect an immobile QB? Would TD not normally have grabbed a big name O-lineman if we had a mobile QB?

This is a scary thought so dont read this with young children around.

Does TD plan to thrwo our Mobile QB, JP into the fire hoping that his legs will run away from whatever filters through our porous o-line?

Is he saying that he doesnt see the need to upgrade the o-line when you have a guy like JP who can scramble? That we should spend big money elsewhere?

I really hope we arent naive enough to think that you can start a young QB, have him see crazy pressure, and that he will be successfull right out of the gate. I really hope we arent headed this way. Roth was, in part, so successfull because he hadthe best o-line in the league. He doesnt have JP's wheels, but comfort inthe pocket lets your young guys make smart decisions. A playmaker with a die hard attitude like Lomsan will be tempted to throw it up there if he is pressured. This is a HUGE chance for mistakes and may cost us the playoffs or even a winning record if we go this route.

Your starting to see the light.  We're going 3-13 this year while evaluating whether

or not Losman has an NFL brain to fo with his legs.

260068[/snapback]

Anyone ever tell you you're an ignorant arsehole?

Sheesh. Get your schlong out of drew's brown winkie already.

Your starting to see the light.  We're going 3-13 this year while evaluating whether

or not Losman has an NFL brain to fo with his legs.

260068[/snapback]

Clearly, your looking FAR away from the light.

We are too close to be downgrading, a few studs could put us squarely in the playoffs.

If you want to go the sky is falling route, go ahead, I aint with ya.

Anyone ever tell you you're an ignorant arsehole?

Sheesh. Get your schlong out of drew's brown winkie already.

260069[/snapback]

OK, as inappropriate as that "crack" was, I cant help but laugh hard.

You are easily amused.

260074[/snapback]

I cant understand why you are so difficult to make happy? Is it that there is only one damn QB in the whole league who was worthy of being our QB? same for DT? same for LT?

I admire your passion for players, its at the heart of being a real fan, but theres other guys out there. If you liked Flutie, why cant you hold off a bit. I think you will like LOsman even more.