Why did we ever get OL coach Jim McNally?

Because he knows what the hell he's doing, that's why. Before there's an Orson Welles hysteria, I believe that McNally's input helped form some of these decisions and that him and TD have a blueprint on who and what they want to do. I for one are willing to give them the benefit of the doubt. C'mon, just from an objective point of view, who in their right minds would let some important foundation blocks just leave and not have a solution or replacement in the wings? It all does make for great drama and suspense though. This free agency/salary cap/contracts crap is way over my head. Who really knows what is really going on? TD and Co. does, that's who. So just sit back and chill for a minute and enjoy the chess match. Go Bills!

Because he knows what the hell he's doing, that's why. Before there's an Orson Welles hysteria, I believe that McNally's input helped form some of these decisions and that him and TD have a blueprint on who and what they want to do. I for one are willing to give them the benefit of the doubt. C'mon, just from an objective point of view, who in their right minds would let some important foundation blocks just leave and not have a solution or replacement in the wings? It all does make for great drama and suspense though. This free agency/salary cap/contracts crap is way over my head. Who really knows what is really going on? TD and Co. does, that's who. So just sit back and chill for a minute and enjoy the chess match. Go Bills!

259961[/snapback]

One would think, and hope your analysis is correct. And believe me I hope. The part that makes myself and others nervous is the fact that this experiment at O-Line has taken this long.