Jennings to sign with 49ers

What's cable going to accomplish?  Get me insulted at a faster rate?  <_<

259617[/snapback]

Give you the latest Bills news (absolutely nothing) at a faster rate. You can keep refreshing it to check to see if the Bills signed someone yet and it works much faster than dialup. <_<

NFL network reported he got a 12 million dollar signing bonus to join the 49'ers. Singed to protect the new rookie qb they expect to draft ! Jennings would never have gotten that from the bills, and I'm glad he didn't.

Now that I've recuperated from glancing at that website, I would add that if Jennings signs with the 49ers....in fact if ANYONE signs with the 49ers...they want money and no victory. That team is simply one new owner away from making a run. The owner will not do what is required to bring glory back to San Francisco, as was evidenced by the way he fiddlefugged around with Erikson. He is pocketing what shared profits he gets from the NFL and that is it.

Sorry Jonas. Enjoy the time off in January.

259621[/snapback]

Well stated. Tis the season for...."SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!!!"

NFL network reported he got a 12 million dollar signing bonus  to join the 49'ers.  Singed to protect the new rookie qb they expect to draft !  Jennings would never have gotten that from the bills, and I'm glad he didn't.

259632[/snapback]

Greater Fool Theory alive and well in the NFL. Wonder how 49's will feel if their new qb gets clobbered on one of Jennings 3 yearly 'sick' weeks?