Just something to think about

A couple of things.....

- While I dont think Teague at LT would be the first choice.....I am not positive that it would spell disaster for the team....we no longer have an immobile QB under center so it might work (for a year). Our 1st pick would HAVE to be a left tackle and it might actually be a smart thing to hang onto Henry and use him as bait to move up.

- What a nice situation it would be if Mike Williams actually WAS able to move to LT......then his high salary wouldn't be so much of a hinderance......

John, please stop thinking out of the box! It is not allowed here! Remember - Teague sucks (and should be cut), Mike Williams is a bust, and Tommy D has no clue what to do. <sarcasm>

Seriously, excellent points. If Travis Henry is not sent to Arizona, TD will hang onto him and then watch how the draft unfolds. He can then dangle him to teams that do not get what they want in the draft from the RB position and score up an extra pick.

John, please stop thinking out of the box!  It is not allowed here!  Remember - Teague sucks (and should be cut), Mike Williams is a bust, and Tommy D has no clue what to do.  <sarcasm>

258738[/snapback]

Hey I think i can give TD a suggestion of what do do with our LT Mike Willams BUST(which he is) Think about this for a second.....6'5 375lbs DT to replace Pat Williams.... HUH I think it could work...What do you think ***putting guard up to block all the blows and armor to protect from the cheap shots***