Buffalo to host Frozen Four in 2019, NCAA hoops in 2022

ricojes

it was jim o'brien! the break up was pretty nasty. he even took some of his best players with him. that was seen as the big step in the friction between the athletic and academic dept. skinner was the next coach who was from URI. he was great.

they've recently hired the coach of Cornell who took his team to the sweet 16...didn't work out. if i'm not mistaken, the newest coach is from miami of ohio, where he had a fantastic record. for bc, he's won 2 conference games in 2 years.

the bonnies coach sound exactly like a coach they would take. i'd give the current coach another year before he's outed. then it's next man up.

edit: great info about o'brien. i had no idea he ever coached at bonnies. (my wife is a bonnies alum as well)

Thanks for the BC insights! Glad your wife is a Bonnie!

O'Brien had a nasty split with Ohio State, too. I think they fired him because of violations and then he sued them and won................I don't know whatever happened to him after that (he had taken them to at least one Final Four). I know a lot of people would get confused and tell me Hey, do you know Jim O'Brien is the coach of the Celtics now?.............It was a different Jim O'Brien.