Handwringers

You are all too much. Do you really think TD has no clue? He already has Jennings replacement on the team. TD will go after a top notch center and move Teague back to his natural position.

The big concern is that much more needs to be done to bolster the OL. Wish TD luck. I think he has a clue.

Yeah maybe that will work out for the best. The more I think about it the more I like the idea. It allows the Bills to upgrade LG and C for the price of what they would have paid to hold on to Jennings or get a FA LT. Time will tell.

You are all too much.  Do you really think TD has no clue?  He already has Jennings replacement on the team.  TD will go after a top notch center and move Teague back to his natural position.

The big concern is that much more needs to be done to bolster the OL.  Wish TD luck.  I think he has a clue.

258011[/snapback]

Agreed. He's patiently waiting for 12:00 right now. People need to quit freaking out over little crap like this. There is no way the line doesn't get fixed right away. :D

Edit: I still say we need a god darn kicker aaaaarrrgggggggggghhhhh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!