Who is this year's Shaq Thompson?

That would be LSU's Duke Riley.

Shaq Thompson - 6'0", 228 lbs, 33" arms, 4.64 sec 40, No bench, 33.5" vertical, 117" broad jump, 6.99 sec 3-cone, 4.08 sec 20-yard shuttle

Duke Riley - 6'0", 232 lbs, 32" arms, 4.59 sec 40, 18 reps, 34.5" vertical, 122" broad jump, 6.89 sec 3-cone, 4.21 sec 20-yard shuttle

Both can run, are nimble, can tackle, and can cover.

That would be LSU's Duke Riley.

Shaq Thompson - 6'0", 228 lbs, 33" arms, 4.64 sec 40, No bench, 33.5" vertical, 117" broad jump, 6.99 sec 3-cone, 4.08 sec 20-yard shuttle

Duke Riley - 6'0", 232 lbs, 32" arms, 4.59 sec 40, 18 reps, 34.5" vertical, 122" broad jump, 6.89 sec 3-cone, 4.21 sec 20-yard shuttle

Both can run, are nimble, can tackle, and can cover.

How's his long snapping ability?

Shaq Thompson was a lot more productive than Duke Riley and affected the game in many more ways. Jabril Peppers has some similarities because of the versatility and ways he affects the game.

Jordan Evans from Oklahoma seems like a good fit with his athleticism and ball skills. He was very productive in college. Not sure why he wasn't invited to the combine. Good player.

Shaq Thompson was a lot more productive than Duke Riley and affected the game in many more ways. Jabril Peppers has some similarities because of the versatility and ways he affects the game.

Jordan Evans from Oklahoma seems like a good fit with his athleticism and ball skills. He was very productive in college. Not sure why he wasn't invited to the combine. Good player.

That's probably because Thompson wasn't platooned behind a very high level of talent at Washington.

And if we're going to compare their senior seasons (the only one in which Riley was a starter), Riley was actually more productive than Thompson.

http://www.sports-reference.com/cfb/players/duke-riley-1.html

http://www.sports-reference.com/cfb/players/shaq-thompson-1.html

I agree that I like Evans, but not as much as some of the other coverage 'backers I've mentioned on here before (Jayon Brown, Charmeachealle Moore, Elijah Lee, JRM)