Rochester makes the News

Quote from Jay Glazer's column

The thing I didn't know about Bills camp

Believe it or not, just five miles from where they train lurks one of the country's top barbecue stops. The renowned biker bar and blues stop Dinosaur Bar-B-Q is a must hit for anyone in or near Rochester, N.Y. They have live blues nightly and a horde of Harleys protects the front of the place. The giant, cheesy dinosaur that towers over the roof and the bikers may make some hesitant, but trust me folks, the food is definitely worth the bar fight.

This place is permanently on my list of spots to hit every year. Actually, the sauce is so awesome it's worth getting some flown to the Big Apple for me to smother everything I eat with.

One of my favorite local places to go for rigs too!!

Quote from Jay Glazer's column

The thing I didn't know about Bills camp

Believe it or not, just five miles from where they train lurks one of the country's top barbecue stops. The renowned biker bar and blues stop Dinosaur Bar-B-Q is a must hit for anyone in or near Rochester, N.Y. They have live blues nightly and a horde of Harleys protects the front of the place. The giant, cheesy dinosaur that towers over the roof and the bikers may make some hesitant, but trust me folks, the food is definitely worth the bar fight.

This place is permanently on my list of spots to hit every year. Actually, the sauce is so awesome it's worth getting some flown to the Big Apple for me to smother everything I eat with.

One of my favorite local places to go for rigs too!!

19234[/snapback]

Jay Glazer should try "STICKY LIPS" on the corner of Atlantic Ave. and Culver Rd.

Their BBQ beats the Dino joint by a mile!

Jay Glazer should try "STICKY LIPS" on the corner of Atlantic Ave. and Culver Rd.

Their BBQ beats the Dino joint by a mile!

19320[/snapback]

You're the second person in as many days that I have heard that from. It's not in the best spot in town for a barbeque joint (Culver Road, across the street from East High School), but I have to try it out now. Thanks.