WrOption

qrtrnose

We should seriously look at Chad Owens from UH this year as a serious #3 WR to compete with Reed, Aiken. He's 4th catches 5th in Td's and 6th in yards according to NCAA. He is not a speed threat nor tall 5'7" but 190lb.s, but his extreme quickness and enormous size is what got him seperation off the line to be as high ranked as he is. He is an amazing possession receiver, and is a special teams threat. As good as Mcgee. Im serious. He would be a steal if drafted sometime in the first day.

We should seriously look at Chad Owens from UH this year as a serious #3 WR to compete with Reed, Aiken.  He's 4th catches 5th in Td's and 6th in yards according to NCAA.  He is not a speed threat nor tall 5'7" but 190lb.s, but his extreme quickness and enormous size is what got him seperation off the line to be as high ranked as he is.  He is an amazing possession receiver, and is a special teams threat.  As good as Mcgee.  Im serious.  He would be a steal if drafted sometime in the first day.

254750[/snapback]

he ran something like a 4.6 and with sub 6' size, ouch.

I think the type of receiver we need to look for would be in the Moulds frame. Wouldn't mind him being a bit raw, but when Eric retires we will need some size from our wideouts to compliment Evan's speed. If we are going to take a WR on the first day i think he needs to be big and phyiscal.

We should seriously look at Chad Owens from UH this year as a serious #3 WR to compete with Reed, Aiken.  He's 4th catches 5th in Td's and 6th in yards according to NCAA.  He is not a speed threat nor tall 5'7" but 190lb.s, but his extreme quickness and enormous size is what got him seperation off the line to be as high ranked as he is.  He is an amazing possession receiver, and is a special teams threat.  As good as Mcgee.  Im serious.  He would be a steal if drafted sometime in the first day.

254750[/snapback]

5'7"!!??

Holy crap, that kid probably wont get drafted at all. I'd guess the only thing he could do in the NFL is return kicks...he would flop badly in the NFL as a WR, thats for sure.

I'm willing to give Josh Reed one last shot at our #3 guy, and take a WR on Day Two to try to beat Aiken or Fast Freddie out.

I think the type of receiver we need to look for would be in the Moulds frame.  Wouldn't mind him being a bit raw, but when Eric retires we will need some size from our wideouts to compliment Evan's speed.  If we are going to take a WR on the first day i think he needs to be big and phyiscal.

254753[/snapback]

Chuancey Stovall should be right up your alley. I swear the guy looks EXACTLY like Moulds on the field.