WR Astro-Rankings

Astrobot

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DK-zMWDxtdrpCG_0Sq95dePR-4AOZ-VmwX9Amj26EWg/edit?usp=sharing

Even with the addition of Percy Harvin, WR is still a need for the Bills.

In the second game vs the Pats, they were down Watkins, Goodwin, Hunter, and Salas. Woods was hurt. Easley & Listenbee are still on PUP.

Hey, Yolo!

I'll do my homework on them, and we'll put them in.

I'd love to have several Wallers help with these. If you're interested, send me a DM and tell me which ones you want to help contribute to!

I am not qualified to scout! Just watched as casual fan and wonder if they are considered NFL types by people like you. They look great to me.

On Chad Hansen, who leads the CFB in receiving yards by a large margin: I read the review by PFF, Steve Palazzolo's evaluation, and checked with FanSpeak. I did some splits with him to see how he did against the AP-ranked teams. It was BETTER than his overall average. This bodes well for Hansen.I'm putting him right after Mike Williams for starters.

As for Austin Carr, he's already got 1000 yards, he's a Senior, should be in the Top 10 of Seniors to start out.

On Chad Hansen, who leads the CFB in receiving yards by a large margin: I read the review by PFF, Steve Palazzolo's evaluation, and checked with FanSpeak. I did some splits with him to see how he did against the AP-ranked teams. It was BETTER than his overall average. This bodes well for Hansen.I'm putting him right after Mike Williams for starters.

As for Austin Carr, he's already got 1000 yards, he's a Senior, should be in the Top 10 of Seniors to start out.

Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Next step: Ordering by rounds the twice-scouted teams:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DK-zMWDxtdrpCG_0Sq95dePR-4AOZ-VmwX9Amj26EWg/edit?usp=sharing

RD1--Mike Williams Clemson

RD2--Curtis Samuel Ohio State (comp is Percy Harvin)

RD2--Travis Rudolph Florida State

RD3--Damore'ea Stringfellow Ole Miss

RD3--Amara Darboh Michigan
RD5--Malachi Dupre LSU
RD5--Travin Dural LSU
RD6--Amba Etta-Tawo Syracuse

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...