It's hard to complain about.....

4merper4mer

For me, it's hard to complain about......

Tyrod, because it is unfair to expect him to excel when almost every player at a skill position that truly brings impact is out. With that said, the area he needs to improve upon haven't really shown improvement.

The injured players like Sammy, Shady, and more....it's not their fault they're hurt. With that said, if we had them at full speed all year, our record would not be 4-3.

Rex, because he rallied the team after the week 1 and 2 disasters, and getting 4 straight NFL wins ain't easy, no matter the competition. With that said, the two most disappointing losses this year were in games where the opposing offense had a singular plan, and Rex failed to adjust to it.

The OL because even though yesterday wasn't pretty they have been solid all year. It has to be a little easier to fulfill your assignments when you know if you do, Shady might make something happen. With that said, they should have played better yesterday and if they did we had a chance.

The offense overall because there are just too many obstacles at this point to expect 35 points a game. With that said, they are putting a lot of pressure on the D with TOP.....very much along the lines of what Big Cat has said although we still disagree about 2015.

The defense overall because there is a lot of pressure on them to keep the score low pretty much every week and to do it while rolling a rookie DE into the mix and being without arguably their best player. With that said, the TOP loss started yesterday right after the kickoff and that can't be pinned on the offense.

Then team mentality because it has looked good to me all year. With that said, the reaction to Jarvis Landry's actions ....namely the lack thereof.....was very disappointing. A Lucic moment.

Dareus, because his problems are deeply personal and he has had a lot of loss in his life that is more important than football. With that said, football might be the best remedy for him. Get on it kid.

I guess overall I see a flawed team that faces an opponent every week......that is also flawed. Keep plugging away and good things will happen.....so will bad things. Plug harder than the other teams and I can see things working out. Miss a step and bye bye. Tough draw next with with Captain Douche Bag coming to town but compete and don't take any BS.