F. Gore (vs CHI)

M. Jones (vs PHI)

K. Benjamin (vs TB)

B. Marshall (@PIT)

QB (Pick 1)

Matt Ryan (@DEN)

J. Flacco (vs WAS)

TE / Roster Question

I have M. Bennett playing for T. Kelce (bye)

On my bench I have W. Smallwood (RB PHI) and T. Williams (WR SD); K Dixon (RB BAL) on IR

Someone just dropped Zach Miller (TE CHI)

My opponent at TE has J. Graham and J. Thomas, both on bye this week

Q: Should I pick up Zach Miller to block him? If so, drop who?

David Johnson

Frank Gore

Kelvin Benjamin

LeSean McCoy

Marvin Jones

You have an excellent team. All of those players perform consistently each week except Marshall. I'd play those 5 over him until he proves he will score 10+ each week.

Then again, if Pittsburgh runs up the score, you may get a lot of garbage time. Who knows.

Joe Flacco. Statistically speaking, Matt Ryan has to come down from his high, and it is only logical for it to be against a dominating denver d.

I wouldn't bother blocking him but if you really want to then drop Smallwood. Mathews is supposed to play Sunday.

Edited by What a Tuel

David Johnson

Frank Gore

Kelvin Benjamin

LeSean McCoy

Marvin Jones

You have an excellent team. All of those players perform consistently each week except Marshall. I'd play those 5 over him until he proves he will score 10+ each week.

Then again, if Pittsburgh runs up the score, you may get a lot of garbage time. Who knows.

Joe Flacco. Statistically speaking, Matt Ryan has to come down from his high, and it is only logical for it to be against a dominating denver d.

I wouldn't bother blocking him but if you really want to then drop Smallwood. Mathews is supposed to play Sunday.

Thanks for the feedback.

I am torn between sitting Gore and Marshall (or do I sit Benjamin if Newton doesn't play. . . ?). Gore has been doing well, but I am tempted by all of Marshall's targets (8-12 each game!) and the .5 PPR. Pittsburgh at home is going to be tough, but I don't know if that means they go pass-heavy for 3 quarters, and with Decker out, does that mean 15+ targets for Marshall?

Right now I have Flacco as my starter, but I keep wondering if I am crazy. Last week I sat Ryan (vs CAR) for Flacco and left an additional 15 points on my bench.

I have Denver as my defense and my opponent has Julio Jones, so that is actually pulling my wishes toward a Denver win at home, even though that shouldn't have anything to do with my decision....

Thanks for the feedback.

I am torn between sitting Gore and Marshall (or do I sit Benjamin if Newton doesn't play. . . ?). Gore has been doing well, but I am tempted by all of Marshall's targets (8-12 each game!) and the .5 PPR. Pittsburgh at home is going to be tough, but I don't know if that means they go pass-heavy for 3 quarters, and with Decker out, does that mean 15+ targets for Marshall?

Right now I have Flacco as my starter, but I keep wondering if I am crazy. Last week I sat Ryan (vs CAR) for Flacco and left an additional 15 points on my bench.

I have Denver as my defense and my opponent has Julio Jones, so that is actually pulling my wishes toward a Denver win at home, even though that shouldn't have anything to do with my decision....

Yeah, I was a Gore naysayer for the first 4 games, but he is showing he still has it. This recent one against Jacksonville that I got to watch Sun morning, pushed me over to his side. He still runs with a bit of power.

You make good points about Benjamin and Cam Newton. That might be a good idea if Cam is out.

Marshall didn't get the extra targets last week, but maybe he could this week. I'm not sure. It is certainly tough to sit him.

I think of division games as wildcards. Nothing ever makes sense in those games. Cam Newton should've torn up a poor Falcons defense, and Matt Ryan should have struggled or done average against the Panthers D.

I think a non-division game against a tough defense will make him come back to earth. With that said, I am stuck playing him because Bortles is on bye, so I am hoping for the best.

Just my 2 cents though. I am about 9-7 in all of my leagues combined, so what do I know.