2005 NFL Salary Cap Figures

Frez

14 Buffalo Bills $9.36568 M

Tom Donahoe has done master job of keeping the Bills' salary cap situation under control since slashing the roster back in 2001. DT Pat Williams and LT Jonas Jennings are the team's only key unrestricted free agents. This latest number takes into account Eric Moulds' restructure and Drew Bledsoe' release. Taken together, these moves freed up over $5 M in cap space, which is important, considering the recent incentives that Mike Williams and Nate Clements earned.

Hmmmm..... <_<

If TD can Big Mike to restructure his deal we can get even further under.  I think this is a real possibility as I think Mike wants to be hear long term and the Bills would like that as well if it makes sense financially.  I'm not in the "Mike Willaims is a bust" camp obviously.

249365[/snapback]

I don't forsee TD restructuring MW contract until he sees more commitment out of him. So IMO its not happening this year.

Restructuring MW contract means more years and more money invested in him. At this point we have seen improvement now we need to see the commitment. Then we can feel better about restrucutring him.

If MW pulls another offseason of being out of shape, and not showing ujp then we will all be glad he didn't restructure him

I don't forsee TD restructuring MW contract until he sees more commitment out of him. So IMO its not happening this year.

Restructuring MW contract means more years and more money invested in him. At this point we have seen improvement now we need to see the commitment. Then we can feel better about restrucutring him.

If MW pulls another offseason of being out of shape, and not showing ujp then we will all be glad he didn't restructure him

249370[/snapback]

I think Mike is an elite OT who had an offseason that was sucked up by a personal issue that is now behind him. I think it would be wise to restructure even if it means investing more money/years because it helps us build a better team. It's a risk I would take considering the obvious rewards this season.

14  Buffalo Bills  $9.36568 M 

249356[/snapback]

so clump by chance have you figured out wher ethe differences are in the new figures and your projection ?

I'm just curious

249363[/snapback]

9,365,680 - $7,418,595 = $1,947,085 <_<

Seriously, the people at askthecommish likely do the same thing I do. Make a projection. I would need more info before I could accurately state what the discrepancies are between our numbers