Wtached the Coyote Ugly tryouts from Austin

Hawk

Yes. I was at the one in Charlotte this past fall. The girls were hot but I didn't get to enjoy the talent and scenery as much as I would have liked. My pregnant wife and my mother happened to be there with me. :w00t: Long story, but suffice it to say it was wrong on too many levels to enumerate.

Yes.  I was at the one in Charlotte this past fall.  The girls were hot but I didn't get to enjoy the talent and scenery as much as I would have liked.  My pregnant wife and my mother happened to be there with me. ;) Long story, but suffice it to say it was wrong on too many levels to enumerate.

248969[/snapback]

You get congrats for even getting in there, what was your line...??? :w00t:

You get congrats for even getting in there,  what was your line...??? :w00t:

248975[/snapback]

It wasn't even my idea. THEY wanted to go, even after I fully explained to them what type of place it was. Having a front row bar seat for hot chicks doing tequila shots out of each others navels would under normal circumstances be a very good thing, but not when you are sitting between your wife and mother.

Hawk - a little forum bookeeping. Use OT or (OT) before a topic like this. OT stands for "Off Topic", i.e., not a football-related post.

The OT preface keeps things running a bit smoother. ;)

248988[/snapback]

Well slap me with a wet thong,,,I forgot the "OT",,, I think for those of us who can read, knew the topic wasnt about Drew... :w00t: