The Intolerant Left

Griswold

Want to see the left's intolerance up close?

Go to www.protestwarrior.com .

They are a right group that go to the left's protests with signs saying things such as :

Communism has only killed 100 million people-let's give it another chance!

Except for ending slavery, Fascism, Nazism and Communism, War has never solved anything!

They take photos and video's of the extreme hatred the left directs at them.

Guest RabidBillsFanVT

Ohhh, and I'm sure those crazy anti-abortion protestors, and those flag-waving Republican KKK marchers, and those inane Christian fundamentalist protestors are immune to criticism? I think not...

Asd I have said, extremism on EITHER SIDE is counterproductive, and just plain stupid. It doesn't matter if you wrap yourself up in red, white, and blue, or yellow, green, red, and blue, and if you are a nutjob intolerant extremist, you won't get any sympathy from everday Americans, especially not from me.

Want to see the left's intolerance up close?

Go to www.protestwarrior.com .

They are a right group that go to the left's protests with signs saying things such as :

Communism has only killed 100 million people-let's give it another chance!

Except for ending slavery, Fascism, Nazism and Communism, War has never solved anything!

They take photos and video's of the extreme hatred the left directs at them.

18635[/snapback]

I was at the march last weekend. I'm sure their promotional video didn't show them elbowing and punching protesters, calling them racists and trying to incite violence. They were ripping up their own signs and starting fights with themselves (and yes, getting some of the protesters involved) and they were a minor sideshow in what the police and city officials called a largely peaceful protest last Sunday. 99% of the people protesting ignored these hateful people. These people are just as miserable as any of the worst of the leftist protesters and were only there to start trouble.