Tyler Dunne: What is the ideal QB today?

Lol'd

awesome Marty!

with a full offseason of TT as #1 going into OTA and any little boot camps TT runs. Roman knows the players now, Kromer will get more time in with the big uglies.Sanjya does whatever it his he does!

I can hardly imagine we wont take notice of tangible progress on the offense.

Roman needs to give Tyrod the keys to this offense and let him run it. Full control of audibles, pre snap reads, everything. During OTA's and training camp last year, he never got full reps with his receivers and the offense. He'll get full reps this year and we'll see what he's really capable of doing.

Yes and Yes. If our playmakers stay healthy I see our offense improving this season at least 3 more PPG. Now that Taylor knows its his offense, has all 1st team reps, hes gonna study that playbook like he studies the Bible and should be given the rite to Peyton Mannin that **** with audibles or during the 2 minute drill. He will probably throw mini-camps with the WRs and TEs to build chemistry before OTA's or between that and TC. 2nd year in Romans system with Kromer here the whole off-season to coach up Miller and Mills or whoever else we sign at RT be it thru FA or the Draft. A healthy and refreshed McCoy and Karlos with Gillislee improving through his reps in Pre season and whoever we draft at WR getting settled as WR2 or WR3 (as long as its not Dez droppy Lewis). All in all our offense will be better next year if they can stay healthy (OBD please get a new trainer damnit). The x factor will be all the rookies on Defense and how they can learn and adapt to Ryans complicated trigonometry scheme. Also our new DLine coach, and how good Rex and his brother can install a simple version of their scheme that the players can understand and wont kill brain cells trying to learn it. Yep gonna be an interesting season to say the least.

Edited by Marty McFly

Roman needs to give Tyrod the keys to this offense and let him run it. Full control of audibles, pre snap reads, everything. During OTA's and training camp last year, he never got full reps with his receivers and the offense. He'll get full reps this year and we'll see what he's really capable of doing.

I think thats the goal 83. Full On !

The best thing that happens here is that TT takes a huge step forward and the Bills franchise him if necessary. They can then work on a long term contract.

I may be among a very few here but I think the Bills are being smart for not signing TT to a big contract now. One, they simply do not have the cap space. More importantly, we all saw what happened with Fitz when there was thought he was " the guy". He wasn't and the Bills wasted time and money coming to that conclusion.

Fitz contract burn must still linger.

I have to agree. Bills will give him everything he needs to step into the Offenses leadership role, except the money. If he is truly a leader he will be rewarded soon enough.

Yes and Yes. If our playmakers stay healthy I see our offense improving this season at least 3 more PPG. Now that Taylor knows its his offense, has all 1st team reps, hes gonna study that playbook like he studies the Bible and should be given the rite to Peyton Mannin that **** with audibles or during the 2 minute drill. He will probably throw mini-camps with the WRs and TEs to build chemistry before OTA's or between that and TC. 2nd year in Romans system with Kromer here the whole off-season to coach up Miller and Mills or whoever else we sign at RT be it thru FA or the Draft. A healthy and refreshed McCoy and Karlos with Gillislee improving through his reps in Pre season and whoever we draft at WR getting settled as WR2 or WR3 (as long as its not Dez droppy Lewis). All in all our offense will be better next year if they can stay healthy (OBD please get a new trainer damnit). The x factor will be all the rookies on Defense and how they can learn and adapt to Ryans complicated trigonometry scheme. Also our new DLine coach, and how good Rex and his brother can install a simple version of their scheme that the players can understand and wont kill brain cells trying to learn it. Yep gonna be an interesting season to say the least.

You paint such a pleasant picture !

It should hang in the ...

http://www.louvre.fr/en

I don't think there is an athlete on earth worth $20m per year, but I guess that's beside the point.

I love this kind of take. Who cares what you think an athlete is worth? He is worth what the market says he is worth. You are the same kind of guy that has no problem with some movie star, with no measurable talent, getting paid 20 million to do a voice over for a cartoon movie. Or even worse, an incompetent NFL owner like Ralph Wilson, mismanaging a franchise for 50 years, making a billion dollar profit despite his incompetence. But this genius doesn't think a world class athlete playing the most popular, profitable sport in America could possibly be worth 20 million.