(OT) Anyone have DishNetwork in WNY

I knew that Empire was toast, but I wasn't expecting it to be replaced by Fox-Pittsburg. (I live in Hamburg) I called Dish today and asked about Empire's replacement and they said that we were supposed to get Fox-New England. The CSR wasn't sure why I was getting Fox-Pittsburg. She seemed pretty clueless.

I guess it doesn't matter yet, but I'm concerned about getting the Sabres games when and if they ever play again. I thought I heard that they would be on MSG. Hopefully, we Dishnetworkians will be able to get the games.

Anybody know anything further about this?

damn i have directv and would love to have fox sports new england so i can catch all the red sox coverage.

244269[/snapback]

They usually black out all of the out of market professional games, so I'm not sure that you would get the Red Sox games. You would get the pregame, etc.

I once added Empire to my Dishnetwork programming when I lived in FL, but all of the Sabres games were blacked out. The first day that I got it, I was watching the sabres pregame and then they switched to bowling or something when the game was supposed to start. Boy was I pissed.

They usually black out all of the out of market professional games, so I'm not sure that you would get the Red Sox games.  You would get the pregame, etc. 

I once added Empire to my Dishnetwork programming when I lived in FL, but all of the Sabres games were blacked out.  The first day that I got it, I was watching the sabres pregame and then they switched to bowling or something when the game was supposed to start.  Boy was I pissed.

244326[/snapback]

yea i have the baseball package so that wouldnt bother me but id love to have the pre and post game shows as well as the shows throughout the week.