Ranking Home Games In 2016

john_bult

1. *Patriots: Obviously the best game. Attended the game last year in September and had a blast. Unfortunately they couldn't pull off the comeback though.

2. New York: Another rivalry. Living here in the NY Metro Area, all I could hear and see was Jets fans and it was getting on my nerves. I enjoyed rubbing it in to them after we knocked them out of the playoffs.

3. Steelers: Could be considered a rival. The Steelers are one of the lead favorites to win it all next season.

4. Cardinals Cardinals were really good last season, and probably will be again. What a great game to upset them!

5. Dolphins Would be fun as a division rival, but watching on TV, the Dolphin games seem to not have the energy like other games. Once we are winning by 20, the crowd fizzles out and quiets down it seems.

6. Cleveland: Despite the Browns being irreverent, still when the Browns travel to Buffalo, those games sound fun.

7. 49ers: Lesean McCoy gets another shot to beat Chip, if he is even playing that game. The 49ers could be a wild card team though honestly I believe.

8. Jaguars: Up and coming team, but no real motivation. The only two reasons I believe hype this game up is Marrone coming back and just revenge from last year.

Agree or disagree?