So What Do They Think Now ?

T master

Well here it is another end of a season coming & we can all look back on some of the events & as we always do try to look at the positives that will carry us into next season. :censored:

One of the big stories this season was when the Bills brought Cassel in & we all thought at the time this could very easily be our guy for this year & maybe more but Whaley & company has seen something different &the trade with Dallas came up & he pulled the trigger .

All the talk at the time was what a goof ball Whaley was & if Tyrod went down in typical Bills fans the sky is falling fashion there was a uproar about the move. But the way it worked out it could have been one of the moves that Whaley should be thanked for.

I haven't really paid attention to anything about Dallas because i can't stand their owner & his ego, although i do like Romo . But i believe that every game Cassel has played he has lost & looked on the verge of terrible, so much so they pulled him last week .

I was wondering of all those that though getting rid of him was a really bad thing what you all think about the move now ? Whaley got another draft pick for the trade (a good thing) & gave EJ more playing time that we wouldn't have seen what jumps he made given his time to learn while being a back up . :bag:

Which some thinks he still needs more time on the field so we can suffer through some more of his growing pains but i say it's time for that ship to leave port !

So given all that has happened with the Cassel thing what do you all think about it now ?

Sorry if there has been something written about this recently but i didn't look to see before i went on this rant :oops:

Its not that hard to say a player was unsuccessful...after the fact. As you have just done...But, I dont really care at this point. Cassel is gone, EJ will be out of football soon and We still dont have a QB that is "deep into playoffs" caliber. Although, Tie Rod was a little better than the past few we've suffered thru...except for Orton perhaps?..... but he hung up his cleats..