(OT) Which Bills DVD should I do next?

Fezmid

Which Bills DVD should I make next?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Which Bills DVD should I make next?

• Bills/Vikings shootout (from 2002)
    • Bills/Jets (30-3 loss last year)
    • Week 6 vs Miami (20-13)
    • Week 8 vs Arizona (38-14)
    • Week 9 vs Jets (22-17)
    • Week 11 vs St. Louis (37-17)
    • Week 13 vs Miami (42-32)
    • Week 14 vs Cleveland (37-7)
    • Week 15 vs Cincy (33-17)
    • Week 16 vs San Fran (41-7)
    • Other (specify below)

I still think you should do the "Just give it to them" game, with a special edit of the many incredulous screw jobs at the end. That is the game that sealed my deep hatred of the Patsies - and I want to have it as evidence to show people why. (Also, that game has historical, not to mention hysterical, value... it is the game that convinced Ralph Wilson to vote in favor of bringing back instant replay, which was in effect the following season and is here to stay.)

I still think you should do the "Just give it to them" game, with a special edit of the many incredulous screw jobs at the end. That is the game that sealed my deep hatred of the Patsies - and I want to have it as evidence to show people why. (Also, that game has historical, not to mention hysterical, value... it is the game that convinced Ralph Wilson to vote in favor of bringing back instant replay, which was in effect the following season and is here to stay.)

246274[/snapback]

I'd probably do it, but I don't have it available. :doh:

On the other hand, I'm not sure if I could make the DVD without puking on my keyboard. <_<

CW

if i could make a copy of the tape, i have the NFL films Bills 1990 yearbook, hilites from every game, etc...i watch it every year around super bowl time...in case anyone would be interested in this

you could prolly add it on as a extra, its roughly 40-60 mins long...