[closed]Correct Me If I'm Wrong - I know You Will !!

T master

I seem to remember something about Mario's early career in Houston . Didn't he have a beef about the way the D coach was using him with in the scheme ? He was being used as more as a LB dropping into coverage & couldn't do as much rushing as he had done at NC state during his college career ?

And wasn't there a D coach of the Bills when Mario first got here Edwards or Wanny maybe (i don't know) that tried using Mario in a LB type position too but didn't work out as well either ?

Well could history be repeating it self ? As Mario had stated earlier this season along with a couple of other Bills D personal that "They were still learning Rex scheme" and it seems as though that hasn't changed !

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/12/05/mario-williams-says-buffalo-defense-still-hasnt-changed/

I don't get why some coaches just can't see the forest for the trees & just adjust to the players strength's !

Interject my conspiracy theory here :devil: Would Mario have played through this injury with Schwatz ?

DAH DAH DAAAAAAAH ?

Well there you have it ...

This has been discussed ad nausea here and there are plenty of threads to research.

[This is an automated response]<br /><br />This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread. <br /><br />Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics. <br /><br />Thank you.