Next man up....Buffalo style

billsfan714

Its really starting to get mind blowing how this organization can't even make a last wild card berth.....for 16 friggin years. This in a league designed for parity and the Bills usually drafting high. I mean it's a total organizational effort. we are the kryptonite to anything clutch. From bad coaching hires, to bad GM hires, to bad scouting, bad drafting, GM and coaches not working properly together, to the players on the field. Sure you get teased with a brief glimpse of good play, but you get a helluva a lot more of WTF play and watch must win games get blown year after year.

1. Mularkey, Greggo, Jauron, Chan and now Rex.....nuff said.

2. Donohoe, Marv, Brandon. Nix and the jury is out on Whaley

3. Mike Williams, Maybin, EJ, JP, drafting Spiller when you had Marshawn and Fred, etc

4. We either have one side of the ball that is decent and one side that is terrible, some years both are terrible, but we never get both being good.

5. Lastly to the players and someone should write a book to chronicle the anti-clutch 21st century Bills. You know the horror stories-JPs rollout---Leodis's fumble on MNF with game just about won,...the Dallas MNF onside kick/50 yards FGs, the loss to the Jets despite the Jets giving us a zillion penalties, the Stevie drop in OT against the Steelers, Tuels goalline pick 6, the drops against Atlanta in Toronto,...the Cleveland loss giving up less than 20 yards passing....dumb penalties and on and on.

I was watching the game and this was just typical Bills football. Carpenter missing the XP, Robey hesitating on potential pick 6, Darby missing another. You get a half of Watkins then goose egg, you get a half of Tyrod then 55 yards in the 2nd half, no pass rush, the corners you think are great get shredded by Alex I dont like to throw downfield Smith. The D gives up a hundred to a 3rd string RB running behind a 2nd string line. It was same crap, different year.

Its like instead of next man up.....with the Bills its next man up to wear the goat horns. The consistency though is truly amazing. Its twilight zone x ground hog day on steroids. Anyone know how many times Bill Murray woke up that movie? Maybe we have to do it more than him.

Edited by billsfan714