Want Bills at either 10-6 or 6-10

Mr. T

At this point I only want the Bills to win out, or completely fall apart. Even if they win out and finish 10-6 it will be hard to overlook the major issues that exist with this entire coaching staff.

If they don't win out I think the only way major changes are made is if the team falsl apart and lose at least 4 out of 5 remaining games. That is very possible if they lose next week to Houston. The next two are on the road again and the Redskins are becoming one of the leagues bigger surprises. Philly on the road could easily go bad also. The Bills beat the Cowboys at home, just because. A loss at home to the Jets who might still be in the playoff hunt and a 6-10 record could be the final straw.

This team has far to much talent "right now" that can't be wasted on an inferior coaching staff. So this staff either gets it's act together and somehow the Bills win out or the next best thing for all Bills fans is for the team to collapse which brings drastic change, starting with Rex.

As a lifetime Bills fan I will be hoping against hope for a 10-6 finish....but, ...really?