Are the Bills capable of playing well as a team?

Big Turk

Other than against Miami, and the opening game against Indy?

One week the offense shows up and the D doesn't. The next week the defense shows up and the offense is stuck in mud. Then bad special teams play rears its ugly head another week. I mean what the hell is going on with this freaking team? Are they bipolar on both sides of the ball?

We need to win out and get some help, and its very possible looking at our schedule...Pittsburgh losing today would be huge...it puts both WC spots within a game of the Bills...

Its looking like we are going to be involved in a tie-breaking scenario with multiple teams if we get there so not sure how much head-to-head will play into it...the loss to the Chiefs was a bad loss to a very middling team we dominated for 2.5 games straight before they actually started playing decent football...completely unnecessary loss, just like the Jags game was.

Why the hell was Dareus MIA on the drive we had the Chiefs pinned back at their 10 yard line and they opened up by running for 35 yards right through the hole Dareus would have been in as Corbin Bryant got annihilated off the ball?? I just don't get it...OK rotate your players, but when you have them backed up with a chance to get the ball back in great field position, I want my best players on the field...