The James white touchdown...

Buffalo2525

The number of bad calls in this game was absolutely mind boggling. We all knew we'd lose, ultimately because the refs would screw us. But, damn, the number of calls/non calls are almost too numerous to count.

The 3 in this article are perhaps 3 of the worst. Watkins clearly rolled out of bounds untouched. We had 2 seconds left. Also, I was screaming... Chandler (I didn't know it was him at the time) was clearly substituting or trying or on the field. That's either a penalty or a stoppage long enough to let the defense substitute. We got neither.

The whistle blew early, before the catch, not after. That's a replay of down. The one thing in regard to this play I'd like to point out... They did not in any way take away a TD. The Bills defender clearly let up and stopped playing when he heard the whistle. He didn't even attempt a tackle. That's the only reason the WR was running down a wide open field.

What's most horrendous about all this...? These are all simple, basic calls! This isn't open to interpretation, was his hand going forward kinda crap. These calls are straightforward, easy to see, with well established penalties and procedures in place. Even casual fans know this stuff. How can the NFL allow officiating like this to continue? They're either completely incompetent or on the take. There's no other way around it.

NFL officiating is complete garbage. With all of the video and replay capabilities, it would be very easy to come up with a better system. Kind of like the security system of Best Buy. But instead, let's have a bunch of fools running around, making morons out of themselves. Can someone please make a facebook page or something, called NFL CHUMPires so people from all teams can really bring attention this joke of an officiating system?