Whitewalker's general reaction

Look, these are hot takes. Any and all constructive criticism is invited. That said....

1) What the m*ther f*cking hell is with Hogan's deep ball not being pass interference? I mean seriously?

This isn't one of those "absolute turning point" plays, but early on, you have a Patriots defender hit Hogan without turning back or making a play on the ball. If Brady had thrown that, or an star receiver been interfered with, do you think that would have been callled?

Look, I like defensive play. I think the refs are too early to throw flags. But Jesus H. !@#$ing Christ, when it's on a bomb to the end zone, I would like a little bit of F*cking clarity, considering how hard you tend to hit our CB's. The CB never turns around. He never makes a play for the ball. He tackles a WR in the process of making a catch. You can argue how bad a rule it is (I do) but the ref who didn't call that deserved to have his eyes rubbed with salt,

2) If we can play a defense like that for the rest of the year, in spite of our flaws, we are ok. We crippled Brady tonight. 20 points is well under average. Which leads me to....

3) Gorram it refs, call intentional grounding!!!

Never before have I seen it exploited so flagrantly. You're going to tell me that at no time, Brady ever was out of the pocket and threw it in a place that was uncatchable? Come one. There has to be one. He hewed close, and he's good at that, but come on, you didn't get the dump offs by the the tenth time he did it? You have to be kidding me.

4) We need another receiving threat. I don't know how Clay didn't get involved. We had chances. They weren't there.

More to follow.

Look, these are hot takes. Any and all constructive criticism is invited. That said....

1) What the m*ther f*cking hell is with Hogan's deep ball not being pass interference? I mean seriously?

This isn't one of those "absolute turning point" plays, but early on, you have a Patriots defender hit Hogan without turning back or making a play on the ball. If Brady had thrown that, or an star receiver been interfered with, do you think that would have been callled?

Look, I like defensive play. I think the refs are too early to throw flags. But Jesus H. !@#$ing Christ, when it's on a bomb to the end zone, I would like a little bit of F*cking clarity, considering how hard you tend to hit our CB's. The CB never turns around. He never makes a play for the ball. He tackles a WR in the process of making a catch. You can argue how bad a rule it is (I do) but the ref who didn't call that deserved to have his eyes rubbed with salt,

2) If we can play a defense like that for the rest of the year, in spite of our flaws, we are ok. We crippled Brady tonight. 20 points is well under average. Which leads me to....

3) Gorram it refs, call intentional grounding!!!

Never before have I seen it exploited so flagrantly. You're going to tell me that at no time, Brady ever was out of the pocket and threw it in a place that was uncatchable? Come one. There has to be one. He hewed close, and he's good at that, but come on, you didn't get the dump offs by the the tenth time he did it? You have to be kidding me.

4) We need another receiving threat. I don't know how Clay didn't get involved. We had chances. They weren't there.

More to follow.

Huh?