Where to watch Thurs. in Rochester (Bills + Sabres + VT@GT)?

Cereal

Hey gang,

I moved back to Rochester earlier this year, and... still figuring out the sports bar scene, I guess you could say. I am asking for advice on where I'd have a good chance to claim a side TV at a bar somewhere for my Hokies as they play at Georgia Tech starting at 7:30pm.

Of course, the Bills game will take precedence on any main TV's. But the Sabres also start at 7:30pm, and all three will be playing at once once 8:30pm rolls around. Of course I want to watch the Bills, but I would like to keep half an eyeball on the Tech game as well, if possible.

The one advantage I will have is that I can show up ~7:15-7:30pm before a Bills crowd gets roarin', so hopefully I can explain the scenario to the bartender and figure out a resolution.

So, does anyone have any suggestions where I can go to have a good shot at making this work? Is there any place you've been to that would value college football enough to honor my request?

Thanks, and Go Bills! (and Sabres... and Hokies... all at the same time.....)

P.S. Is there some sort of online pay-per-view option (or free trial) for watching NFL Network games? That could be an option, too: stay at home with ESOn on cable, and the Bills online.

I dont know the local places,a nd that would always be first option!

But i was in a small Buffalo Wild Wings on the Bills bye week here in Richmond...and man o man they had a great set up for what you are looking to do. TVs all nicely numbered so you could figure out best seating area for game you cared most about.

Had not been in one in like 3 years and this one was fairly new...i was very impressed !

I dont know the local places,a nd that would always be first option!

But i was in a small Buffalo Wild Wings on the Bills bye week here in Richmond...and man o man they had a great set up for what you are looking to do. TVs all nicely numbered so you could figure out best seating area for game you cared most about.

Had not been in one in like 3 years and this one was fairly new...i was very impressed !

Yeah, I typically only would resort to BWW in times of desperation when I lived far from WNY. However, we just got a new BWW up here in Greece that has one GIANT TV above the bar. This might increase my chances of getting a side TV for VT@GT.

Jay, thanks for the suggestions!

Yeah, I typically only would resort to BWW in times of desperation when I lived far from WNY. However, we just got a new BWW up here in Greece that has one GIANT TV above the bar. This might increase my chances of getting a side TV for VT@GT.

Jay, thanks for the suggestions!

i dont think you have any problems in BWW getting all 3 games. Tech game may be on smaller TV, but still should be no worries. Just dont eat the food and all will be good!