[closed]The complete circus that is Rex Ryan

Naming IK Enempkali a captain for the game after stating that the Jets game is "just another game" is a complete "look at me" move!

This is such a huge game for us, and while the points of emphasis should be on cleaning up the penalty issues and gameplanning against one of the best defenses in football on a short week, Rex just seemingly can't help himself.

Enempkali was signed purely out of spite by Rex Ryan. He then saw that IK was not good enough, cut him, then re-signed to the Practice Squad.

Now, he's a "Captain" for a game that

just so happens to be the team who cut him for breaking their quarterback's jaw?!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but when a team names a Captain, isn't there supposed to be some sort of honor and responsibility associated with that title, rather than just trolling somebody?

This team is 4-4. While the win against Miami was satisfying, any fan who isn't blind and naive can identify the shortcomings, sloppiness and undisciplined play that will inevitably cost this team the postseason.

Rex Ryan has proved in the past that he can be successful in this league. But he's also had years where his coaching mirrored his team's play on the field: That of a dumpster fire!

Rex stated this is his last stop as an NFL head coach. Maybe it's just more bravado. But, if he means it, shouldn't he be taking things a little more seriously around here?

A place who's franchise has missed the playoffs 15 straight seasons?...

[This is an automated response]<br /><br />This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread. <br /><br />Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics. <br /><br />Thank you.