time magazine is an important poll

Time-Warner AOL is the name of the company now.

Only here will you see any whoop de doo about the Time "poll". You read the fine print and disclaimers and see why. Even the GOP was saying at the time they didn't expect a bounce, the race is too tight.

Generally the Zogby poll is on target. As I recall it was pretty much on for the 2000 election too.

Time-Warner AOL is the name of the company now.

Only here will you see any whoop de doo about the Time "poll".  You read the fine print and disclaimers and see why.  Even the GOP was saying at the time they didn't expect a bounce, the race is too tight.

Generally the Zogby poll is on target.  As I recall it was pretty much on for the 2000 election too.

18179[/snapback]

It just great to see a lefty bash a leftist rag publication when they don't flip the story to suit them. He he he he he you make me laugh.

The Time Mag poll has been around forever, and even some dems were saying after the convention thursday night that they expected an 8 - 12 point bonce. A couple of them even said "watch for the Time poll, it will be the real test".

I am not knocking zogby, he does a good job as well. In fact I am not even a big fan of polls...but man it sure is fun to watch you lefties eat your own if they do not go your way. :wacko: